For those we nominate…here are the rules:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 10 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award; and link to them.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. Share 10 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
NOMINEES: (We love you guys)
10 Things About Me (Sara)you didn’t know and could probably care less about
- I hate men in Teva’s, otherwise known as mandals. Even worse when worn with socks (It happens ladies – truth)
- I don’t like Biography’s. For some reason, I just don’t care (does that make me a bad person?)
- I once paid a girl to take my online Spanish test for me. (I was stressed and she was broke – It was Kismet) I PASSED!!!!
- I am the worst phone-caller-backer ever…seriously. Sorry friends and fam; I want to call, but I have some sort of weird disorder. I am calling you with my heart, know that.
- I almost always root for the underdog; which is usually me – so yeah I support my own needs.
- I failed my writing class in law school – thank you idiot law/professor who doesn’t know what a contraction is! If not for you, I would be graduating law school this year, securing my place among the overworked, stressed out, blowhards that use their degree as a pickup line. XO
- I have a purse and wallet fetish. Keep it clean guys. In woman talk that translates to, I buy more than I need and make my husband mad over a swatch of leather with a pocket.
- I hate watching sports.
- I was an actress, or waitress, either one works.
- I own the dumbest dog on the face of the planet. I put him in the pool once and he sunk like a rock. If he gets a hair in his mouth (he has a beard so it happens a lot) he just eats it. I love that he is dumb…unlike men, it gives him an adorable personality.