Hey guys! We really appreciate your interest in having us review your work, but in order to keep up with the requests we found a little organizing is necessary. So, we have put together a guide and we ask that you do your best to honor it.
- Each reviewer will consider all requests, BUT not all requests will be accepted. If you see a writer that you would like to review your work, please mention them in the email, otherwise it will be distributed based on availability.
- Books that have been accepted by authors are not guaranteed a review. We will do our best, but it is not always possible.
- We will never, under any circumstance, accept monetary compensation for a positive review, nor will we ever review a book positively because you asked nicely.
- We reserve the right to reject a book for any reason.
- Galley and publisher provided ARC’s get first consideration and will always be reviewed before Indie authors.
- If a work has a lot of edit issues, it will not be reviewed but we will reach out to the author personally to let them know why we were unable to finish the copy.
- We will never share, distribute or infringe on an authors copyrighted work. We will, occasionally hold giveaways and gift printed ARC’s. If you prefer we didn’t, please let us know.
- We do not pull reviews because the author didn’t like the outcome.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Several of our book reviewers consider themselves professional, others are casual hobbyists, so expect anything from a breakdown and thorough analysis of your manuscript, to a personal review with lighthearted reflections.
- Look, we get it. We are writers too and we don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings, but we will never give someone a gentler review because we received an advanced copy. That is firm, so please don’t ask.
- All reviews will be posted on the front page of the site and then be cataloged in the archives. Most reviews will be posted to the reviewers Goodreads & Amazon; Gliterary Girl Google +, Pinterest, Stumble Upon, Tumblr, Linkedin & Digg. Please take this into consideration when submitting.
All reviews will include
Name of Book and Series Number
A quick summary of the reviewers thoughts
“Synopsis” – Via Goodreads
Full analysis and thoughts
Purchase Links Via Amazon
EMAIL ENTRIES MUST INCLUDE:
- TITLE OF THE BOOK
- NAME OF AUTHOR
- GENRE (SPECIFIC i.e. YA – Paranormal Romance)
- LINKS TO MEDIA OR PRESS
- RELEASE DATE AND FORMAT(S)