Thank you for your interest in Gliterary Girl Media Group.
It is our policy to refuse to accept or read unsolicited material. Therefore, we do not send out release forms and unsolicited materials are not permitted to reach any person who is authorized either to review or edit manuscripts, books, articles, product or the like.
The proper way of submitting literary or dramatic material to this website is through either a recognized literary agent, or through the “contact” page where you must accept these terms and conditions and agree to all the conditions thereunder, but only after your review has been approved by the authorized employee of Gliterary Girl Group. This system serves two purposes: to protect both the writer and the website and to act as a screening process. If you feel, in the future, that you do have material that would be of interest to Gliterary Girl, please obtain a literary agent or submit your work through the channels listed above.
[heading style=”1″]Terms For Submission[/heading]
Submission of manuscript via the contact submission form constitutes an agreement between Writer and Gliterary Girl Media Group concerning the Writers Submission to Gliterary Girl Group of certain literary materials and/or ideas, as described below. Writer and Gliterary Girl Group hereby agree to the following:
- Writer represents that the ideas and the literary elements contained in the submission are original with the Writer and that no person or entity other than those whose name appears on the submission has collaborated with Writer in creating the submission or has any ownership rights in the Submission. Writer represents and warrants that Writer is the owner and author of the Submission and the Writer has the exclusive, unconditional right and authority to submit the same to Gliterary Girl Media Group up on the terms and conditions stated herein. Writer indemnifies and holds harmless Gliterary Girl Media Group from and against any and all claims, expenses, losses or liabilities (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) that may be asserted against Gliterary Girl Media Group or incurred by Gliterary Girl Media Group at any time in connection with the Submission or any use thereof, including, without imitation, those arising from any breach or alleged breach of the representations and warranties given by the Writer herein.
- Writer acknowledges that no fiduciary or confidential relationship now exists between Gliterary Girl Media Group and Writer, and Writer further acknowledges that no such relationships are established between Gliterary Girl Media Group and Writer by reason of this agreement or by reason of Writer’s submission to Gliterary Girl Media Group of the Submission. Gliterary Girl Media Group is free to disclose or use the submission as it deems appropriate. Further, Gliterary Girl is free to accept or reject Writer’s submission in the exercise of its sole discretion.
- Writer acknowledges that Gliterary Girl Media has or may have had access to and/or may independently create or may have created materials and ideas which may be similar or identical to the Submission or the idea, theme, format, plot or other elements of the Submission and Writer agrees that he/she iwll not be entitled to any compensation if Gliterary Girl Media Group or any of its Staff Writers produces/writes/publishes any similar or identical material which may have been independently created by Gliterary Girl Media Group or may have come from other independent sources.
- Writer understands and agrees that Gliterary Girl Media Group is entitled to use any part of the Submission which is not concrete or does not itself constitute protectable copyrightable property without compensation to the Writer.
- Neither Gliterary Girl Media Group’s consideration of Writers submission nor any subsequent negotiations between the Parties regarding the Submission shall be deemed an admission of Gliterary Girl of the novelty of any ideas contained therein, or of the priority of Writers’s Submission over other submissions, or the originality of Writers Submission. No agreement to pay any compensations shall be implied from Gliterary Girl’s consideration of the Submission or from the failure of Gliterary Girl to respond after receiving Submission.
- This agreement applies equally to any material which the Writer may submit to Gliterary Girl unless the parties agree to the contrary in writing. Writer acknowledges that this agreement and the rights granted hereunder may be assigned or licensed by Gliterary Girl to any wholly owned subsidiary of Gliterary Girl Media Group and such assignment shall be binding upon Writer and Writer’s heirs and/or successors.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California applicable to agreements executed and to be fully performed therein.